Copyright Notice—Joyful Life materials are protected by copyright law. No part of any publication
may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including
or any information storage and retrieval system, or by license from any collective
or licensing body, without permission in writing from the publisher.
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Orders are shipped from Pensacola at customer’s risk. Please make any special shipping instructions
- Sales Tax: Orders are charged current state sales tax plus the applicable
county tax based on the
shipping address. If exempt from sales tax, please send us a copy of your resale or exemption certificate.
A sales tax exemption certificate must be on file to receive sales tax refunds.
- Customers desiring a line of credit may apply by completing an Account Application—Call Joyful Life office for details.
- All orders are subject to approval by Joyful Life home office in Pensacola, FL.
- First-Time Orders—New accounts are opened upon receipt of your order. Orders not accompanied
by payment in full will be held for payment sufficient to cover the order amount.
- Examination Orders are available to churches on exam. Orders (one copy per title) may be placed
(not international accounts) for a 60-day examination period from the date of the invoice. If the examination
order is kept, the invoice must be paid no later than 30 days after the 60-day examination ends.
Please make if order is for examination.
- Shipments may arrive over a period of days. Inventory immediately. We cannot be responsible for
missing items reported after 60 days of the invoice date.
- Standard Service: Orders within the contiguous U.S. and Canada are shipped UPS standard service
(at no charge to churches). International orders will be shipped standard service at no charge. If
requesting faster shipping—customer will pay the difference between standard and faster shipping.
- Back orders will be sent as soon as they become available unless your account is coded to receive
“no back orders.”
- Accounts coded “no back orders” will need to reorder items not received.
- We do not accept postdated checks.
- There is a $20 charge on all returned checks under $400. For returned checks over $400, there is a
5% charge of the check value.
- Canadian accounts are charged 5% GST.
- Customers without a line of credit—Full payment should accompany each order.
- Customers with a line of credit—Payment for your order is due on invoice date. To avoid late
charges, the payment of each invoice must reach the Joyful Life Office no later than 30 days after
- Delinquent Accounts
- Accounts past due 30 days or more must be current before additional
material can be sent. Delinquent accounts are subject to 1.5% late charge per month (18% annual percentage
- Payments on delinquent accounts will first apply to accrued late fees; the remainder will be applied
- Before returning any materials, call 1-877-356-9385 for Return Materials Authorization (RMA),
so that proper credit can be issued to your account.
- Full credit will be given on merchandise returned within 30 days of the invoice date. Materials
returned between 30 and 60 days of the invoice date will receive a 10% restocking fee. Materials
returned between 60 and 90 days of the invoice date will receive a 25% restocking fee.
- No credit will be issued for returns received 90 days after the invoice date.
- Materials returned must be in perfect, salable condition: NOT DAMAGED—unmarked, unstamped,
with no signs of shelf wear.
- Examination orders in new condition may be returned within the examination period for full
credit. Please call to request a prepaid return label to send merchandise back. If any items
are kept out of the order, the customer will be responsible for the merchandise value of
only those items.
- Joyful Life cannot be responsible for any loss or damaged incurred in return shipments. Shipments
should be sent by UPS or motor freight.
- Allow four weeks for credit to be issued for returned merchandise.